Home » Our Blog

Recent Posts

Homeowner’s Coverage 101- The Other Coverages

Category: Blog

Part one discussed how a typical homeowner policy covers buildings and structures. Now let’s look at Coverage Part D, which is also a property coverage; as well as Coverage Parts E and F. These latter parts address coverage for injuries to persons or damage to property that belongs to others. Coverage D, Loss of Use … More

Read More » Comments Off on Homeowner’s Coverage 101- The Other Coverages

Homeowner’s Coverage 101 – Property Coverages

Category: Blog

Generally, a homeowners insurance policy includes at least six different coverage parts. The names of the parts may vary by insurance company, but they typically are referred to as Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Loss of Use, Personal Liability and Medical Payments coverages. They are usually presented as policy sections and are often labeled Coverages A … More

Read More » Comments Off on Homeowner’s Coverage 101 – Property Coverages


Category: Blog

What are those extra charges that are added on to your insurance policy? What is FIGA? Tower Hill Insurance Group explains.  WHAT IS FIGA?

Just BOP It

Category: Blog

If you own and/or run a smaller business, your insurance needs may be properly handled by a businessowner policy (BOP) which, similar to a homeowners policy, offers both property and liability protection. Retailers, wholesalers, small contractors, artisan contractors, dry cleaners, restaurants, offices and convenience stores (including those with gas pumps) are eligible for BOP coverage. … More

Commercial Certificates of Insurance

Category: Blog

Business transactions frequently require the valuable protection provided by insurance. A Certificate of Insurance is a document that is often requested as proof that adequate insurance exists. A certificate is not the same as a policy and certificates do not affect the coverage provided by a particular insurance policy. Therefore, requests to “endorse the certificate … More

Read More » Comments Off on Commercial Certificates of Insurance

How Much to Insure your Home for

Category: Blog

Today’s blog post is going to discuss how the amount of coverage is determined on your home insurance policy.

Read More » Comments Off on How Much to Insure your Home for

Coastal Angler Magazine Expo

Category: Blog

Come out tomorrow and visit us in our booth at the Coastal Angler Magazine boating and fishing expo. It will be held at Boater’s Exchange in Rockledge. There will be a ton of great raffles, good food, drinks, seminars, and activities.

Hurricane Predictions

Category: Blog

The 2013 hurricane season predictions are out. It is predicted to be a “more active than normal” season. Here are a few ways you can start to prepare:

How to Save on your Florida Homeowner’s Insurance

Category: Blog

Homeowner’s Insurance in Melbourne and Brevard County has steadily increased over the past few years. This is due to several factors including high sinkhole claim costs, rising re-insurance costs, larger average claim payouts and better hurricane risk modeling for future losses. While raising premiums helps to keep the insurance companies stable and viable it also burdens the policy holder’s finances. Below are a few ways that you can save on your homeowner’s insurance in Florida. 

Read More » Comments Off on How to Save on your Florida Homeowner’s Insurance
  • Get A Free Quote Right Now!


Combine Your Policies
Instant Home Quote
Instant Auto Quote